"Saprohumopast"тм - is a paste-like high humus product of natural origin, made from ecologically pure raw material – lake sapropel, it is characterized by correlation of humic acids to fulvic acids as 4 to 1; it has biologically active substances, complex of macro and microelements; its pH is 7,0 – 7,4 and moisture is 85 – 90%.
- physiologically active forms of humic substances (humic and fulvic acids);
- macroelements( nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium sulphur);
- microelements (iron, copper, cobalt, manganese);
- amino acids (leucine, phenylalanine, valine, tyrosine, proline, alanine, arginin, histidine, lisin, cysteine, threonine, glycine, serine, glutaminic and aspartic acid);
- natural phytohormones (auxins, gibberellins, cytokines);
- vitamins (cobalamin – B12, thiamine - В1, riboflavin - В2, pantothenic acid - В3, pyridoxine - В6, folic acid, ascorbic acid – C, carotene – A);
- improves soil structure (on heavy clay soil helps mutual pushing off the clayey parts thanks to the removal of salt excess and destruction of three-dimensional clay structure, thanks to this, soil becomes mellower and on light soil with textural soil composition it glue the mineral parts, that helps formation of important water-resistant cloddy-grainy structure);
- adsorbs and keeps nutritious elements and helps its prolong transportation to the plant;
- increases temperature, as a result soil becomes darker and this improves absorbing of sun energy, and that is very important for regions with cold and temperate climate;
- combines heavy metals and radionuclides in insoluble slow-moving complexes;
- helps transplants and sprouts rooting;
- stimulates root forming, rising and developing;
- increase the crop yield;
- reduces terms of maturing;
- increases plants immunity against diseases, frosts and drought;
- improves eating qualities and terms of production keeping.
FORMS OF PREPARATION.
Preparation may be enriched with nitrogen, potassium, natrium, depending on the client’s needs.